januari 22, 2012

Ready for some love in your life?

VALENTINE'S DAY is around the corner, and I had prepared these pictures for February 14. But then I was awarded the Liebster Blog Award by Maria, with the blog Jamie Says Dream, and decided to bring it forward.  So - if you are planning to add some hot red or pink to your life, here are some inspiration. Anything you would do or get?








The picture above is from Swiss Miss and the one below is from tumblr. All other images via Pinterest
Jamie Says Dream kindly gave this award to me, because I often comment on her inspiring blog. Usually I am not much into blog awards, but this time I think I'll play. I will, like Maria, send it on to five bloggers who've recently commented here. I give the award to:

Thank you ladies for your comments! NOTE - I'm giving you this award with no strings attached. Just accept it as a Valentine's gift from me to you (albeit a bit ahead of time). 

Or if you like - resend the award to five bloggers of your choice, according to these guidelines: 
  1. Give your top five picks for the award. 
  2. Inform your top five by leaving a comment on their blog. 
  3. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog. 
  4. Link back to the blogger who awarded you. 
  5. Post the award on your blog. 
Pin It

7 kommentarer:

  1. Hej Lisbeth! Vilket smart sätt att ta emot och skicka vidare utan press. Jag våndas just för att de man ger priset till ska tycka att det bara är jobbigt. För det ÄR knepigt. Du löste det på ett strålande sätt! Härliga bilder också!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Thank you very much, you are so "liebster" :)

    Anavitri

    SvaraRadera
  3. Tusen tack finaste Lisbeth! <3

    Älskar din nya header by the way! You rock!
    /Susanne

    SvaraRadera

Thanks! Love your comments. Makes blogging sooooo much more fun! Tack för din kommentar! Lika kul att läsa om du gillar vad jag skriver som när du tycker tvärt emot. /Lisbeth

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.